I am a London based photographer and creative director, originally from Galicia, Spain. My work spans the worlds of fashion, beauty, commerce, fine art and contemporary photography.
I have shot and directed for London fashion houses: Amanda Wakeley, Edeline Lee, Beulah, Ellis Bridal, Kelsey Rose and Harry Brown. I was chief photographer and artistic director on national advertising campaigns including Santander, TFL, Charbonnel Et Walker and The Royal National Ballet and many more.
Financial and legal clients include: Santander Bank, IDS Duty Free, Hamlins LLP, Collyer Bristow LLP, Byfield Consultancy, 1 Chancery Lane, 23ES (23 Essex Street Chambers), Philip Ross Solicitors, Colman Coyle Solicitors, Tanfield Chambers and RealityHouse Agency etc.
My work has been published in Vogue Italia, GQ, Maxim, Playboy and Nakid Magazine among others.
My personal work has explored themes including mental health, identity, sensuality, censorship and our connection to the natural world, as well as the importance of its conservation.
Since 2015, I have taught photography at Instituto Español Vicente Cañada Blanch in London.
I love what I do as photography is an essential part of my life and I cannot help but approach my work with passion and dedication. If there’s a story to be told, I strive to create captivating images in order to provide my clients with outstanding results, surpassing their expectations.
· Symbiosis of Liquid Dreams (Collaboration),October 2014 Resistence Gallery- London UK
· Around Me (Collaboration), September 2013, EFTI Art Gallery, Madrid – Spain
· Leave me Alone III, 2009, Fernando Magdalena Art Gallery, Vigo - Spain
· Symbiosis of Liquid Dreams (Collaboration), 2009, "Re-Género" exhibition, Cultural Center of Spain, Lima - Peru
· Symbiosis of Liquid Dreams (Solo), January 2008, DEARTE Art Fair, Madrid - Spain (Young Artist Prize Winner)
· Leave Me Alone (Solo), December-January 2006, Dolores de Sierra Art Gallery, Madrid - Spain
· Leave Me Alone II (Solo), August 2006, Irinamaldonado Art Gallery, Toledo - Spain
· Leave Me Alone II (Solo), April 2006, Espacio de Arte Art Gallery, Olías del Rey - Spain
· Leave Me Alone, 2005, TIAF, Toronto - Canada
· Cuerpo Poético II (Collaboration), December 2004, Acer-Arte Art Gallery, Oviedo - Spain
· Cuerpo Poético (Collaboration), May-July 2003, PhotoEspaña 2003, Madrid - Spain
© 2021 Antonia Penia. All Rights Reserved